Monday, September 13, 2010

Just Oils

I have been creating art for as long as I can remember. "Really how long, as long as you can remember?" an artist asked me today. "Yes, even before I remember actually." In my family's photos are random pictures of me growing up as a toddler with something covered all over me. Markers, fingernail polish, paint, yup whatever it was it got there by me. I do believe this is when my Dad showed me what a coloring book was and that lead into a sketchbook, art classes, art commissions, art communities, art shows, and now a forever long passion of art and collaboration.

I am going on 27 and I see myself as a universal artist who has tried almost every single medium out there. I consider myself a painter of all things and painting is my most expressive way of visually showing the world my tornado of experiences. I capture what the world does to me and I seek more and more artists that can create and bring together ideas to mold them into the next powerful exertion of our creations. These are my most memorable and profound pieces of my life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment